Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Well Let's see what has taken me away from this blog.........

My intention was to do a few more Mores Code entries and move onto some projects.

Well work and a new view camera took precidence.

Then a renewed interest in improving my writing and fountain pens replaced my radio time.

Last week I had a bit of a mishap that now has me typing (yep, typing---I'm from the days of those things (and why the computer industry has never doe away with the STUPID qwerty KB is beyond common reason and any kind of sense.)) with one hand, mostly one finger, so I am slow and unlike a typewriter it is more difficult to see typing in real time.  Much easier to see the paper directly at the KB.

Like most computer things that we are fed a bunch of crap on, it is not faster with a computer, but annoyingly SLOWER.

73

No comments:

Post a Comment